What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tI had a glass of my bitter and now this glass of my original NEIPA. It is still hazy 😉

IMG_7945.jpeg

IMG_0024.jpeg

One of my go to white wines a Côté du Rhône made with Viogner, Roussanne, Marsanne and Grenache Blanc. While the region is probably more well know for its red’s I really like there Whites (well I enjoy the reds too) this is very much an easy drinking wine which goes well with the Thai Green Curry I’m serving it with.

Drinking my Cascade Green Hop. The wife helped pick the hops while I was mashing, which was a massive help. 5kg of Simpsons Pale Ale malt and US-05 Yeast. Used some leftover 30g of EKG pellets from frozen for bittering. 150g of freshly picked Cascade hops from my garden at 10 minutes to flameout, and another 150g at flameout. I let it steep for 10 minutes before turning on the wort chiller. Packaged around 23 litres.
I've tasted a few green hops so far this season, and albeit I'm biased, I like mine the best....which is probably why we all do this!

IMG_9765.jpg

Back