What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A large glass (760ml) of pacific pale ale. Cutting back so less glasses per weekend 😜
IMG_2172.jpeg

Sweet Vermouth is meant to have a fairly limited shelf life so I was looking for other drinks that use it and came across the Manhattan (2 Part Bourbon 1 Part Vermouth a dash of bitters stirred with ice and garnished with Maraschino Cherries). Honestly I think I will stick to Negronis it’s perfectly drinkable but I think I prefer the Bourbon on its own or in an old fashioned) that said could well be my poor cocktail making skills so would be tempted to try one made by someone who actually knows what they are doing).

IMG_3070.jpeg

Last edited:
Good evening guys. Poured this whilst I cook a corned beef cottage pie with colcannon mash on top. Bit of a combination but I think it'll be nice 😂

The wine is nice by the way, and I'm not generally a red wine fan. This is not bone bone dry though and is smooth and not vinegary so I'm enjoying it.

20240928_190303.jpg

Anorak time:
A 760ml glass is less than a litre, (amount, quantity)
2 beer glasses are fewer than 4 beer glasses (items, number).
Told you it was anorak time!
4 glasses of this isn’t 6 pints. This applies if your wife is watching and commenting how good you’re doing having less beer. And I’ve a cardigan on cause it’s too warm for an anorak. 😇

Back