I hope this forum is what I've been looking for.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeartOfGold

Reaction score
I've been making meads and fruit wines for 2 years and I've learned a lot. I'm probably not gonna be as active as I've been elsewhere, but I want a place to talk about meads and wines and share what I've been doing. Winemaking Talk would probably be a better place for me, but it's mostly US and I don't want almost exclusive discussion with Americans anymore. I appreciate that when members talk about ingredients, gear and recipes, the items are easier to find and measurements in liters and grams instead of ounces, gallons and teaspoons.

I hope this forum is what I've been looking for...

I've been making meads and fruit wines for 2 years and I've learned a lot. I'm probably not gonna be as active as I've been elsewhere, but I want a place to talk about meads and wines and share what I've been doing. Winemaking Talk would probably be a better place for me, but it's mostly US and I don't want almost exclusive discussion with Americans anymore. I appreciate that when members talk about ingredients, gear and recipes, the items are easier to find and measurements in liters and grams instead of ounces, gallons and teaspoons.

Always have another winemaker aboard. Pull up a stool 👍

So what is it you're looking for?
Tell us about your adventures in wine and mead making.
Yeah, Americans have some pretty daft measurements, confusing, too, as their pints and gallons run a bit short of the full measure! But there's a lot of genuine passion on that side of the pond and I enjoy their take on things.
A lot of us make wine and mead, too.

Latest posts

Back