What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We bought a 1992 ducato with a hymer body. An old one but a good one.
Sitting in the awning at the min with tv and drinks. Solar is a game changer.
Edit ***
Only sitting watching tv because it’s chucking it down all day so nothing else for it
It's a bit harder to go off grid with a caravan, at least when it's 7.9m long. 1st outing in our new van next weekend

The DIPA keg just kicked. Still packed with flavour despite being in the keg for about 6 months

1000042983.jpg

It's a bit harder to go off grid with a caravan, at least when it's 7.9m long. 1st outing in our new van next weekend
We have a very compact camper. Only the 2 of us so don’t need much room. I got 2 120w solar panels and a 6000w inverter. It’s enough to power whatever we need to be comfortable and hasn’t broke the bank.

Hiya mate, i've a ton of Archer from a cheapo deal and not quite sure what to do with it, can I ask what your recipe will be?
I've just done a pale ale with Olicana so I want to brew an IPA.
Given Archers low AA% I thought Admiral to bitter, Challenger at 30mins and the Archer at 15mins, hopstand and dry hop.
Maris Otter, Caramalt and a little Dark Crystal for colour, fermented with
Verdant IPA yeast which should be a good match for the fruity Archer.
Happy to hear any suggestions though, it may well change before I brew it.
https://share.brewfather.app/JJzqAgdybHWku1

Sneak preview of my attempt at a Biere De Garde. I’m loving the colour and clarity. The malt complexity stands out, looking forward to seeing it spread it’s wings over the next number of months.

View attachment 101738

Reminds me. I need to do a quality check of mine. Nice clarity and head there.

Latest posts

Back