What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7148.jpeg
Got some Portuguese craft beers. The APA was nice and hoppy, west coast was quite hoppy and OK, the golden was bland. These were the results from the beer drinking committee rather than just me šŸ˜€

IMG_2132.jpeg
IMG_2129.jpeg
I as a dog owner understand everything thatā€™s been said, our JRT is 2 on Saturday and has never been off lead in public, she is on the veranda at the moment watching the wild life ducks rabbits squirrels, in town she is on a short lead places like Blackpool front on a long lead with a watch out for cyclists, we always pick up, it pains me how many idiot dog owners there are

View attachment 101407View attachment 101408I as a dog owner understand everything thatā€™s been said, our JRT is 2 on Saturday and has never been off lead in public, she is on the veranda at the moment watching the wild life ducks rabbits squirrels, in town she is on a short lead places like Blackpool front on a long lead with a watch out for cyclists, we always pick up, it pains me how many idiot dog owners there are
A responsible dog owner along Blackpool sea front..i take my hat off to you sir.I've cycled upto Lytham from Cleveleys many times and on dog alert each time.Owners can see cyclists coming and deliberately throw balls or extend leads.Then have a go at me for complaining.
Just to add a beer theme..I'll be drinking lidl festbier later.

17200274635762274074440767253141.jpg

I don't post as often as I go out because I forget or get distracted. Plus my endless pics of beer beerriff of the pilot would soon get wearing. My favourite two locals with stunning views. However my nearest pub I'll consider drinking in is 2 miles from home.

If occured to me there are 3 birds to be killed with one stone.

No dogs.
Ironic that Tim Martin is giving us European leffe at 6.6% not the re-formulated šŸ’© now in UK supermarkets.
The local craft beer is all sold out, can't blame Brexit for that.

Third we're all here together because of what we like rather than what we disagree on.

That wasn't my third point because I forgot what it was šŸ‘šŸ»šŸŗ

Oh yes I remember now šŸ™„

I've often why punk IPA is better in JDW than in brewdogs own bars. It's the unintended consequence of two brewdog policies.

Brewdogs own keg beer can't be more than two weeks old in its own bars. Coupled with fact that brewdog get their kegs out of the door earlier now than they used to so it's not had enough conditioning time. šŸ«¢

I can't repeat the source or I could be found upside down drowned in an fv of my own 10% beer. šŸ˜±

Actually šŸ¤” I was told this by.

A favourite of mine to kick off the weekend
View attachment 100440
Tsingtao Beer, nice and crisp, is always a good choice when you are in the mood for something light and easy. I like how it's not too bitter. I always associate it with seafood.

Attachments

• å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20240704172226.jpg
    å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20240704172226.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20240704172230.jpg
    å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20240704172230.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back