What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bloddy marriage trade offs 🥺 always a hidden agenda with women
Well...sometimes. I'm sure my Mrs has a halo...I'm a nuisance at the best of times.
Take tomorrow...mention of pub...Great...I shall wear my creepers and a loud shirt! I get the eyes rolling thing...

Finally at the bar. Starting with Aurora by Maverick Brew Co. @Hoddy

This is fantastic
1000047894.jpg
1000047886.jpg

Called in at a local brewery for a few samples. This one, ‘Old School’ quite malty and strong toffee aroma, while it isn’t bad would have liked more hops given the ABV.
IMG_1418.jpeg

Sister bought me more Courage Dirsctors, I really do like this.
IMG_1419.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1419.jpeg
    IMG_1419.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Called in at a local brewery for a few samples. This one, ‘Old School’ quite malty and strong toffee aroma, while it isn’t bad would have liked more hops given the ABV.
View attachment 103891
Sister bought me more Courage Dirsctors, I really do like this.
View attachment 103892

I like Courage Directors i haven't had the Old School

Ohh, this is an absolute beast of a red. Brambly red fruit with huge graphite/tobacco overtones. I’m not sure I’ve had anything quite like it recently. It‘s a stunner. I suspect I should have put in a cellar for a while. Instead, I’m putting it to my head.

View attachment 103899
I think I might have already asked this but where are you getting the red wine. Is it a subscription

I think I might have already asked this but where are you getting the red wine. Is it a subscription
Nothing so exotic, I’m getting them from an offie in Crossgar. https://www.jnwine.com/

Well, offie probably isn’t doing them justice. They’ve won more rewards than I could begin to list, and they deliver all over the British Isles. PS. I’m just a customer and not getting commission.

Latest posts

Back