V8 Fusion Juices

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oogaboogachief

Reaction score
Any body used any of this stuff for a wine. Been looking at the Blueberry pomegranate stuff. My wife has a bottle in the fridge and it really taste good. Just curious about all the suspended fruit and vegetable particles. Mike

Taste out of the carton is excellent. It taste real fruity. My only concern is the suspended particles in the mix. Mike

Can't be worse than the Lidl peach nectar experiment (which several people have tried), where a gallon demi ended up only giving 5 bottles of wine, or my regular attempts at strawberry wine which are delicious but like to spend a day or two climbing out of the airlock because of the pulp lifted by the CO2.
Leave plenty of headroom for the first 5 days, and oversugar slightly to allow for losses when racking off large amounts of pulp.
This hobby should be fun!

Pomegranate Blueberry contains the juice of 8 vegetables and fruits: sweet potatoes, purple carrots, tomatoes, carrots, apples, white grapes, pomegranates, blueberries

Tomato is the only ingredient I'm a bit :sick:

That said it is in a good mix of other flavours and shouldn't be overpowering.

As Oldbloke says be ready for overflows and a lot of racking due to the pulp, but go for it. You'll never know until you've tried it.

:thumb:

It is cheaper than most considering the fact that it is 100 percent juice. Most of the cheaper stuff is only 20 percent juice and 80 percent water. Mike

Back