V-Vessel fermenter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damfoose

Reaction score
I was wondering when this would hit our shores for sale Linky seems expensive for what it is. Have seen them advertised overseas but this is the first time in the UK.
No im not thinking of getting one :nono:

I looked at them a while ago, can see them being a royal pita to clean...

Same as Wez, i was chatting to the guy who made these through email a couple of years ago but i didn't fell it was an product that would take off over here :?

Well that's different.
I'm sure Mrs. Mole wouldn't mind one of those bolted to the kitchen wall. :whistle:

Trouble is, they don't tell you what it's made from, I can't tell from that picture if it's clear or translucent, and I couldn't see any mention of dimensions or volume.

If I had that sort of money to spare, I'm sure I could find better ways of spending it.

It looks like something Richard Branson would try to fly around the world in :lol: And for that much I would expect it to as well. :shock:
25ltr hanging off plaster board walls would be fun to watch.
Then again you could have a pair over the bed then you can drink in bed with having to get up. :hmm:

Moley said:
Trouble is, they don't tell you what it's made from, I can't tell from that picture if it's clear or translucent, and I couldn't see any mention of dimensions or volume.

They are just about 25 ltr to the top of the bung hole. They are designed to hold a brew of about 23 ltr to allow head space for the yeast.

They are made of HDPE.

I looked at importing them from the manufacturer to retail here however the best price he would give me meant that in order to break even I would have to sell them at around the price you see for these :shock: .

I really like the idea but they would be better with a 4 inch hole which was threaded to take the standard barrel cap.

Latest posts

Back