Trump v Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you. But yet you still claim Trump want to inject bleach into people.
Yes

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/the-white-house-spins-trumps-disinfectant-remarks/
Trump, April 23: A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

They call him creepy joe and its not a wonder - Biden puts his hands on young girl and says "No serious guys until you are 30"

Poor buggers, it's worse than our last attempt with the Baffoon Vs red Jeremy.

They should just put Morgan Freeman and a bunch of disaster movie writers in power. At least that usually results in a happy ending.

Last edited:
."
Where does he say he wants to inject bleach into people?
Right here
1000014832.png

Thanks. He doesn't say people should be injected with bleach but suggests they look into using disinfectants (yes, he did ask the question if it is something that could be injected). The ridiculousness of the whole argument over this is comical.
Ah. I understand now. You're not ok with him injecting bleach. But you are ok with him suggesting injecting disinfectants. They are totally different things and injecting disinfectants is probably a good thing. Got it 👍.

Latest posts

Back