Supplies!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littonlad

Reaction score
Living in deepest darkest South Lincs (Holbeach) I'm struggling to find somewhere to buy stuff from other than t'internet which sometimes becomes cost innefective due to high delivery charges.

Does anyone know of an alternative?

What kind of supplies you after ? If its DJ's, FV's or other hardware check out the local Wilkinsons, alot of their stores have a home brew section somewhere.

Cheers

Marrsy

Just consumables really, I've pretty much got most of the hardware needed. Unfortunately the Wilko's near (up to 35m) me don't do homebrew stuff.

Pleasures of living in the sticks I suppose... :cry:

Yes, planning in advance adn buying in bulk is the way to go. There is a couple of online retailers who have free postage for orders over £60.

Another option is to use Tesco direct they will deliver to your local store and arrange a pick up time although there range of good is quite small. :drink:

littonlad said:
Living in deepest darkest South Lincs (Holbeach) I'm struggling to find somewhere to buy stuff from other than t'internet which sometimes becomes cost innefective due to high delivery charges.

Does anyone know of an alternative?

Hello there. I'm just up the road from you in Sutton Bridge. Burghley Homebrew are the nearest I can think off but that's near Peterborough. Beer's of Europe at Setchey near Kings Lynn have a small Homebrew section. Wilkos do an order on line and collect from store service so you should be able to order on line and collect from Spalding. Wilko in Kings Lynn have a Homebrew Section. I use The Malt Miller and just make sure I order enough to make it worth while with the postage. Rob provides excellent service and quick turn around on orders as well. Cost wise very competitive. I used to use The Thrifty Shopper but they are changing there web site and now they recommend a sister company Beer Republic but they don't provide the range I would like.

+1 for The Maltmiller even with delivery cost it normally works out cheaper than our LHBS, if ordering a sack of 25kg grain on its own it still works out cheaper.

Latest posts

Back