Spring Thing - Weather Watch

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on! Really you'd believe that tripe, they can't even predict tomorrows weather half the time, let alone two weeks away! I bet Thursday night the forecast will be different to what is says now! And you think a drop of rain will spoil a **** up in a brewery!

I hope those rainfall forecasts are wrong.

Anyway, it will do what it does, and I won't be sleeping under canvas.

As Billy Connolly said “there's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes”.

The gardens here are crying out for some rain. I wouldnt mind a bit of a splash but would prefer it to rain this weekend instead.

My prediction is its going to be fecking wet on the inside :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

DON'T GIVE A ***** WHAT IT DOES OUTSIDE :grin:

UP

I quite like the sound of rain hitting a tent. However I'm not so keen on waking up in a puddle. :wha:

Dunfie said:
I quite like the sound of rain hitting a tent. However I'm not so keen on waking up in a puddle. :wha:

Need to make sure it's rain and not drunken Home Brewers :shock:

Actually, I really like waking up to the sound of rain on a tent...no, I really do. Reminds me of when I was young...

What are the arrangements for the weekend? When do I have to deliver competition entry beer to the brewery? Saturday morning?

Can I bring it down the week before...I am going on a BFBi course on 12 May...can I drop off the beer on the way down?

Need guidance...must have instructions...

Jon

Jon I believe you can take the Beer direct to the venue upuntil 10am on the morning of the event. I will hand mine in when I arrive on the Friday.

Jon474 said:
Actually, I really like waking up to the sound of rain on a tent...no, I really do. Reminds me of when I was young...

What are the arrangements for the weekend? When do I have to deliver competition entry beer to the brewery? Saturday morning?

Can I bring it down the week before...I am going on a BFBi course on 12 May...can I drop off the beer on the way down?

Need guidance...must have instructions...

Jon
snail59 said:
Jon I believe you can take the Beer direct to the venue upuntil 10am on the morning of the event. I will hand mine in when I arrive on the Friday.

The paperwork i received from Dunfie with my labels of says 9am :thumb:

Latest posts

Back