Spring Thing question.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennisking

Regular.
Reaction score
As I`m now looking to arrive on Friday rather than Saturday I`ve a quick question. I`m bringing food, guess its lots of BBQ stuff, which I will store in a cool box. Would the brewery have a freezer with space where we could put our ice blocks so we can keep bits cool over the weekend. Or is there a local shop nearby where we could buy bits fresh.

I'll ask them about a freezer, pretty sure that wont be a problem. There is a local shop that I am told sells essentials, never been in it mind so cant say for sure what they sell exactly.

I will be posting a "Spring Thing Food" thread shortly.

:thumb:

Have just confirmed that there is a fridge we can use in their kitchen that I will be given a key for. Not sure how large but I'm sure it will be fine for us. There is also a freezer in the brewery that we can use for freezer blocks.

Wez said:
I'll ask them about a freezer, pretty sure that wont be a problem. There is a local shop that I am told sells essentials, never been in it mind so cant say for sure what they sell exactly.

Used to be a shop near me like that. If you wanted either Pot Noodle or bog roll you were fine - anything else was luck.

Latest posts

Back