Spring thing - brilliant!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well next year im taking a leaf out of snails book and bringing the caravan at least theres toilet roll in there but dont tell prolix :oops: :sick:

snail59 said:
Wez said:
31bb3 said:
Im beginning to think we need a bigger venue :wha:
Shame that cos church end brewery was great

We should be OK, just might have to extend camping into one of he fields, was talking to one of the guys at the brewery about that on Sat :cool:

Just don't go as far as the tree :whistle:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe a small camping fee will pay for a portaloo hire, there was some strange dancing around on Sunday morning.

Wez said:
We should be OK, just might have to extend camping into one of he fields, was talking to one of the guys at the brewery about that on Sat :cool:
Planning the next before the inaugural event had even finished - I'm impressed :thumb:

So I take it from your reply that the brewery would be amenable to a return visit, their bar takings were acceptable, they can stock up with Gravedigger before our arrival and Prolix hasn't got to go back to apologise first?

31bb3 said:
Well next year im taking a leaf out of snails book and bringing the caravan at least theres toilet roll in there but dont tell prolix :oops: :sick:

I did notice on my way home that there is a fishing lake within walking distance of the venue Ed. Instead of the waiting for the results we could get a few hours fishing in.

snail59 said:
31bb3 said:

I did notice on my way home that there is a fishing lake within walking distance of the venue Ed. Instead of the waiting for the results we could get a few hours fishing in.
Now your talking my kind of languge could of took a few beers aswell :cheers:

dennisking said:
Could still hear the bloody cockerel, he should go on the BBQ next year.

6dada2fcea224222b98e85410d7da67a.jpg

Could still hear the bloody cockerel, he should go on the BBQ next year.
:rofl:
That damn cockerel never stopped. I think I picked the quiet corner of the garden because I never heard any snoring :whistle:
Do we really have to wait twelve months for another one? I'd do that again in a heartbeat... :drunk:

Just a quick thank you from myself and Mrs CNP to thank everyone for a fantastic weekend. :thumb: Jools will be bringing a spare scalf next year Tubby :drunk:

Well done to all involved with organisation of ST1 and to making us relative newcomers feel so welcome. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Role on ST2 :cheers:

cnelsonplumber said:
Just a quick thank you from myself and Mrs CNP to thank everyone for a fantastic weekend. :thumb: Jools will be bringing a spare scalf next year Tubby :drunk:

Well done to all involved with organisation of ST1 and to making us relative newcomers feel so welcome. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Role on ST2 :cheers:

:thumb: I think your wife and the rest of the female contingent were all excellent sports :thumb: the conversation and language at times was quite........colourful. :D

dennisking said:
Maybe a small camping fee will pay for a portaloo hire, there was some strange dancing around on Sunday morning.

Good idea.

They are no too expensive.

hss.com/g/25133/Serviced-Loo-Single-Unit.html

46.philh said:
dennisking said:

Good idea.

They are no too expensive.

hss.com/g/25133/Serviced-Loo-Single-Unit.html

Yeah we will do that :thumb:

Some people just tucked a copy of their invoice folder under their arm and headed into the woods though :D

I Can't wait till next years,should be another good laugh. This time i think i will brave it and try Shane's chilli. Also just tried a beer number 203, was quite nice :) Anyone know who's it was?

Latest posts

Back