Spring thing - brilliant!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just UP there was a few snorers. The car was more comfortable than that bloody Zebra tent :evil: .Just realised I congratulated Ed on his award but it was Snail. Still a bit confused on a few names, hardly surprising, its my age and nothing to do with the beer. :whistle:

i'm sitting East Midlands so my adventure is still going.

Just been to the bureau de change and got a bloody good rate for changing money back to proper money ;)

thanks for all the generous comments. It just goes to show what you can do with an idea, the thirst of a dehydrated elephant and the support of a bunch of complete mentalists. I'm not sure what hurts more, my head from the hangover or my ribs from laughing all weekend.

Lets do it again. :cheers:

What an excellent weekend :party:

It was great to meet all of the "Spring Thingers" everyone was really friendly, funny and up for a good time which made it a sucess.

I have so many hilarious memories of the weekend, watch out for a few titles changing over the next day or so :grin:

Thursday myself and Dunfie had "a couple of beers" finally getting to bed at 4am Friday :oops:
Friday got a bit "messy" too (see pic of TS with scarf)
Saturday I thought the judging was brill, and the tasting afterwards even better, Saturday was a little more subdued than Fri but stilla great night :thumb:

Looking foward to next year and will post more "flashbacks" as they happen.

I'm glad to have made some good freinds this weekend.

Oh and 31bb3, we did ask you if you wanted a curry :lol:

Personal note to my tent-mates TS & Dunfie - I have put those shoes in the bin :thumb:

Wez said:
What an excellent weekend :party:

It was great to meet all of the "Spring Thingers" everyone was really friendly, funny and up for a good time which made it a sucess.

I have so many hilarious memories of the weekend, watch out for a few titles changing over the next day or so :grin:

Thursday myself and Dunfie had "a couple of beers" finally getting to bed at 4am Friday :oops:
Friday got a bit "messy" too (see pic of TS with scarf)
Saturday I thought the judging was brill, and the tasting afterwards even better, Saturday was a little more subdued than Fri but stilla great night :thumb:

Looking foward to next year and will post more "flashbacks" as they happen.

I'm glad to have made some good freinds this weekend.

Oh and 31bb3, we did ask you if you wanted a curry :lol:

Personal note to my tent-mates TS & Dunfie - I have put those shoes in the bin :thumb:
Well your shoes did stink a bit :sick:

snail59 said:
Great to meet people from the forum and have a chance to talk to some very funny folk :thumb:

UP is just totally mad (and wrestles wild boar in his sleep) :whistle: , Lancs Steve will never convince me that Belgian Beer is good :ugeek: , Vossey 1 is far to young, Prolix is special :grin: JamesB yes you are a new age hippie and a real nice bloke, Aleman is far too normal to know all the stuff he knows, I have no idea why Mr Shaw is called tubby :lol: , Wez, Callum, Eddie, Moley, Oaky, Jim, BB, MD, Rob the list just goes on and on. What a great bunch and a pleasure to meet you all :cheers: :cheers:
I had a cracking time, it was also a pleasure to meet you too Mick and all the others, my brain is still trying to take all the names in and match them to faces... :shock:
I've suffered from a severe mental members/faces/avatar overload. :roll:

BB :drink:

A few favorite moments
best hangover - prolix Saturday morning best neveragain look I`ve seen in years
best story - Uncle P`s tale of a Wrexham barmaid
best coincidence - Jamesb knowing said barmaid
best burger - Alemans spicy burger superb
best heroic feat - Rob the Malt miller for just trying to organise the Indian takeaway at chucking out time
best brewery beer - I liked the grave digger and I`m not a great mild lover, but I didn't get to try the fruit bat
best flatulence - prolix Saturday again although there were several unsigned ones floating around
best sulk 31bb3 for not getting his curry
best organization skill - Tubby getting everyone out of a free beer sampling area for a group photo

Me and Jo had a great time. It was great to meet everyone and was a fantastic event. Cant wait for the next one and congratulations to those that came away with prizes.

dennisking said:
A few favorite moments
best hangover - prolix Saturday morning best neveragain look I`ve seen in years
best story - Uncle P`s tale of a Wrexham barmaid
best coincidence - Jamesb knowing said barmaid
best burger - Alemans spicy burger superb
best heroic feat - Rob the Malt miller for just trying to organise the Indian takeaway at chucking out time
best brewery beer - I liked the grave digger and I`m not a great mild lover, but I didn't get to try the fruit bat
best flatulence - prolix Saturday again although there were several unsigned ones floating around
best sulk 31bb3 for not getting his curry
best organization skill - Tubby getting everyone out of a free beer sampling area for a group photo

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

Latest posts

Back