Spring Thing 2011 - I was there!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
battwave said:
Regrettably a Sunday morning drift-in, but great to say hello to some of those still there. Will definitely be braving the elements next year!

Very pleased you came in to say hi :thumb:

Definately brave the elements next year !

According to some of the pictures I must have been there . . . . Unfortunately I have no recollection of the fact

artyb said:
Aleman said:
According to some of the pictures I must have been there . . . . Unfortunately I have no recollection of the fact

i remember you being there ...you was asked if we were brothers..... :drunk:

I just had beer snot :rofl:

artyb said:
Aleman said:

i remember you being there ...you was asked if we were brothers..... :drunk:
You mean you weren't :shock:

Greetings to all.

First an introduction, then a request.

I'm the chap who judged the Church End recipe beer, alias "Kicking Ken", alias "Harry Porter".

I really enjoyed my first go at judging, great fun to meet everyone. Fantastic beers!

I'm writing up my experience for the Solihull Drinker. www.solihullcamra.org.uk Would it be alright if I scrounged a photo or two to include with the article?

Cheers,

Ken

You are more than welcome to use any pictures with me in them not that I can see any reason why you would want to :rofl:

Thankyou for taking the time to do such a good job and pick a very worthy winner :thumb:

Will you post the article on here as I would like to read it.

Thanks Snail! You will be pleased to know I can't recognise you in photos from your avatar.

Would you or the other brewers care to offer a quote? I'm writing this thing but it hasn't got nearly enough gags in. :wha:

Ken

Hi Ken

Glad you have joined up :thumb: and pleased that you enjoyed the experience and the event!

Doing a write up sounds like a great idea and I am sure we can offer up a few quotes to help you out :thumb:

There are plenty of pics that you should be able to 'grab' from the thread here :

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15682

There are a few on another thread, but not sure if you would want to use those :lol: worth a look anyway :

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15766

What might be an idea is for you to post here a first draft and we can see where it can be added to in anyway?

Cheers, Wez

PS I was the guy handin out certificates and prizes etc, I gave you your THBF tankard, which I trust you are fon of and use every day :D

Latest posts

Back