South Wales Get Together

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Month Works Best?

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

Results are only viewable after voting.
WelshPaul said:
I couldn't make it but will try to get to the Welsh beer and cider festival in Cardiff in June.

Didn't know about this! When/where is it?

Cheers :cheers: :cheers:

I will be there but will be closer to 2pm and after being tucked up in work I'm not sure if I will be drinking yet (Need to talk really nicely to swmbo).

I'll ask one of my workmates since he's already promised me a bottle that has thus far failed to materialise... :)

OK, we'll see you guys on Sunday. I'll be in a bright red and green Wales rugby jersey and will hang around by the bar to try to make me easy to find. I'll have a pint in my hand, no doubt!

Paul

TRXnMe said:
Sunday 28th, 13:00, is it still on? I may able to persuade SWMBO to be the DD if I promise her lunch out :)

If you still want to take SWMBO for lunch they do a nice dinner in the Otley

Sadly, it's not the weekend I thought it was, and the weekend it acctually is I'm committed to summat (Mrs TRX tells me I'm committed to summat anyway, gues I'll find out what on the date..)

I do fancy joining you, and Mrs TRX does fancy a lunch / dinner out at the Otley, so hopefully it'll come off at some point in the future :)

Latest posts

Back