South Wales Get Together

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Month Works Best?

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stone Cold said:
would you be interested in having it at my brewery in brecon beacons? i can let a few crates of my brews go no problem, i got a nice little bar upstairs
i will have furniture by then and a top on the bar that is the old chafer machine
Powys-20130214-00191_zps44ae1ce5.jpg

but thought we could mainly drink our home brews?

only a suggestion i understand if its to far out the way for most

Is there anywhere nearby (staggering distance) that tents, or caravans are accepted? The beacons are rather a long way to drive for just a half*...

*against the distance, that looks like a stonking bar and deserves a bit of a gathering of brewers and brews :)

A meet up at the brewery sounds a great idea for a few months time when it's a bit warmer to camp :) would love to have a look around anyway :thumb:

Looks like its April won then. So what's the plan from here? I'm thinking a Saturday what about everyone else?

Not sure if tables can be booked, will pop in and check when I'm in the area next.

Saturday is best for me due to work. Will just h ave to leave the Sunday overtime alone that week lol.

Middle to end of the month is better for me too :thumb:

I'm sure you will be more than welcome to join us.

The Bunch is a good place too.

We decided on the Otley as its right by the train station so easy for everyone to get there.

Just need to organise a when now lol. Are people bringing Swmbo's with them?

I've just remembered this thread. You can bring who you like with you, the more the merrier. I'll more thank likely bring a friend of mine along.
I'll start posting dates and times, shortly.

James

I'd be up for meeting up too, although the trek from Pembrokeshire (actually the village Stone Cold is from) might be a bit much.

If memory serves me correctly, April won the poll (I'm on Tapatalk and it doesn't show the poll).

I'll add another tonight for the weeks in April but to get the ball rolling; can I have a show of hands for the following weeks in April.

1-7
8-15
22-29

James

james1988 said:
I'll add another tonight for the weeks in April but to get the ball rolling; can I have a show of hands for the following weeks in April.

1-7
8-15
22-29
AFAIK, any of those should be fine for me.

April is getting closer and looks like we are no closer to arranging a date for the meet up.

Not sure if anyone else is interested but swmbo and I are going to the swansea beer festival.

Maybe someone else will be interested I know I am :thumb:

As I said, any weekend should be OK for me so if someone wants to pick one I should be able to attend.

Back