Six Nations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know who my money isn't on. Its thirty years since we won at Twickenham. :(

I am going to be watching the Calcutta Cup at my in-laws this afternoon - who are English! I don't know, they come up here and drink our beer...... :D

Having lived in France for 4 years I do find myself leaning towards the French at times....but they have a few problem/injuries at the moment.
What will be, will be. :pray:

Oh the joy the pain, lets see the Claret flow......

Bring em on England......

Nah, here's to good games in all the matches, may the best English team win....... :party: :party:

well I am off to the game today, lets hope England don't choke like he A team did last night!

some of us have to work on a saturday but will be nipping up to the office to watch as much as I can of the England game...
England to win 23-9

prolix said:
well I am off to the game today, lets hope England don't choke like he A team did last night!

I was screaming at the telebox last night where we knocked on in the last minutes!

Looking forward to the game today! I think England can do well with the new lads coming through.

two cracking games.... good start to the competition

michaelaston said:
had a great day watching the rugby and drinking my own homebrew
+1
The second half of the Wales Ireland game was a real battle, was enjoying it so much MrsC brought me more beer from the kitchen, didn't want me to miss any of the game :cheers:

England pretty much dominated their game with the exceptions of the occasional bits of loose play which allowed Scotland to get on the board, but very good start to the 6 Nations :thumb:

The next games :?: Well England performed well as did Ireland, but when Wales put Ireland under pressure in the second half they (Ireland) did OK, but wern't just as impressive, Wales were poor int he first half. On yesterdays performances England are lokking rather good. But as always, every week changes the series, which is why I've always found the home internationals fascinating :thumb: Ah well, Italy France this afternoon, Italy slowly improving and which French team are playing this season, the determined or the can't be bothered :wha:

The Nutty Brown ale won the beer of the matches award :drink: :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: ...several times... :oops:

Italy beating France :thumb: excellent result, what a really entertaining weekends rugby :thumb:

and several good bottles of ale into the bargain :drink: :thumb:

oh dear, what a pity...was anyone cheering for France ? :nono: :nono:

Well done to Scotland today, my oldest son was there with the school, they all had a great time :-)

Back