• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale RIMS System

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vexedben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have my rarely used RIMS system that I built from scratch. The controller is an inkbird PID with SSR that controls a 2.4kW triclamp element within the RIMS tube. I’ve used it probably 5 times since I built it but no longer home brew as it’s my full time job. Absolutely ideal for step mashing and mashing out too, really easy to set the temp on the controller and has an on/off switch for the element as an extra safety precaution just in case you forget to turn off the PID when your finished mashing.

The RIMS tube was off Ali express as was the element if replacements are needed. It also comes with a chugger pump too as you’ll need this to keep the flow moving when in use.

Inside the wiring has been done using bootlace ferrules or crimped fittings where applicable. I take no responsibility for the wiring once I have parted with it and would recommend it being checked by a competent person if you an unsure.

Can potentially post if I can find a big enough box and obviously there would be additional cost involved.

Looking for £100 collection from Harlaxton, near Grantham. Can post for an extra £10.

Any questions give me a shout.

IMG_3691.jpeg
IMG_3692.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back