• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replacement Wine Screw caps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers bob, Brilliant service

They arrived today cant wait to try them

Thanks. I see the popularity has been noticed by some HB shops. They are starting to stock them. Albeit more expensive. I still plan to keep them in stock at cost price, so if you need any just send me a pm. :thumb:

Yes I can do smaller batches. For 30 it would be £7.80 inc the shipping. Sadly the shipping cost is the same for 30 or 100. I send via My Hermes. PM me with your details and what colour you would like. Payment is via paypal.

Good News - My Hermes have dropped their price by £1 from 26/3/14, so I have reduced the price. The cost for 100 is now £14.50 including the shipping.

Also for those attending TST I can take orders and deliver at TST. The cost will be £11.50 for 100 any colour. Let me know in good time so I can pack them up.

Have you tried Collect+ (www.collectplus.co.uk)

You print off the postage label and drop it off at a local Collect+ corner shop, and then the courier picks it up and either drops it off at your address, or a Collect+ shop of your choosing.

It's under £4 for 2.5KG as well.

Really handy if you want to order something and you're at work, as you can pop into the shop after work and pick up your goods.

I've used them for sending everything from laptops to paperwork and never had an issue.

From what I could see they are £4.89 for up to 2.5kg. My Hermes are still cheaper as my packages are usually under 1kg. But look better for heavier shipments.

How long will these little things keep a wine for? I am thinking of laying down my Elderberry and am debating whether to use real corks or the screw caps.

Latest posts

Back