• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replacement Wine Screw caps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,
if it costs more for p and p, please let me know as I don't want to see you out of pocket.

Cheers,
Oldstunty.

oldstunty said:
Bob,
if it costs more for p and p, please let me know as I don't want to see you out of pocket.

Cheers,
Oldstunty.

Don't worry about it. It was only a few pence more to send via My Hermes, but thanks anyway.

Squiffy said:
Mine have arrived and they look brilliant, just hope the wine does them justice.

Thank you bob

Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Bob. Mine arrived today and look great. Have a 30 bottle Kenridge Showcase Australian Cab Sav to bottle next week and will give these a try.
Thanks again and would you be getting these on a regular basis?
If you do I would order some more in the future and would be more than pleased to compensate you for the extra postage.
Best regards.

Flyer4u said:
Mine arrived today and look great.

Thanks for letting me know. I am going to have to increase postage by 50p due to the problems with the post office and use My Hermes. I know they are slightly more expensive, but probably better anyway. So future orders will be £11 plus £3.50 postage.

Thanks

Oh well if everybody's doing it... Mine arrived today.

Of course, I've not been saving screwtops up to now, and I have a small stock of empty non-screws to fill before I try these caps out...

Arrived today,
Cheers Bob, they look the business :thumb:

Can't wait to try them out.

Oldstunty.

arrived a day or so ago, looking the business, just need to wait on the blinking wines to clear a bit (trying to do it au natural without sweetners or sorbate or finings) obviously keeping the campden otherwise it would be near impossible, meads looking good but the eberry is being a PITA as always

Hi Bob

Probably a daft question but as a noob to me I am curious

When I get the wine in the bottle (please Lord) would I lay them flat or stand them up, does it matter or not

It doesn't really matter with screwcaps. In days of yore when people used corks it was best to lay down so it kept the cork from drying out.

Hi, mine arrived today and are fantastic, i straight away had to put one on a bottle just to see how they worked and it is so easy. i hope you are going to keep a stock of these in :thumb:

Latest posts

Back