Rasberry Polish syrup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heyzy

Reaction score
I have recently done the cheeky vimto which turned out very nice and the misses loved it but want to try something else along these lines.

I have seen somewhere on the internet (cant find it again) that you can use this polish rasberry syrup amd make a such rasberryade.

I was wondering whether anyone has tried this and if they had a recipe for a 5 gallon batch as this would be great in my drinks fountain for summer parties.

Thanks Moley,

Gonna make 5 gollon of this so should i use 5 times the amount of each item? Not sure about using 2kg of sugar though. Does anyone know how much sugar is in the actual syrup to take into account?

Heyzy said:
Thanks Moley,

Gonna make 5 gollon of this so should i use 5 times the amount of each item? Not sure about using 2kg of sugar though. Does anyone know how much sugar is in the actual syrup to take into account?

Mr Moley says ''Sugar content is 63g per 100ml of undiluted product}}

Does anyone know how much sugar is best to put in to make it around 5% or if there is a calculator i can use for future

Heyzy said:
Does anyone know how much sugar is best to put in to make it around 5% or if there is a calculator i can use for future
1lb 1 oz or 482 grams gives you 5.1%vol according to a chart I downloaded, (cannot find the site again to put on here) less the sugar in the syrup(63 grams)

This calculator tells you how much potential alcohol you will get and you get put in any unit: gravity, sugar per litre, whatever.

Going to start this in the morning and im only going to do 1 demijon just to try it.
Sent the misses to get the syrup today also just been given 4 demijons free of charge. ( from a very kind woman).

Latest posts

Back