Other hobbies

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really have hobbies I used to fish but the waters round here are rubbish and have been for many years I guess the nearest thing would be playing PS5 when I have the spare time and want to escape and unwind.

I don't really have hobbies I used to fish but the waters round here are rubbish and have been for many years I guess the nearest thing would be playing PS5 when I have the spare time and want to escape and unwind.
Who needs hobbies when you've got us to keep in check?
Surely that must exercise your "little grey cells" adequately. 😊

Who needs hobbies when you've got us to keep in check?
Surely that must exercise your "little grey cells" adequately. 😊

Our workload reduced dramatically when Brexit and covid dropped out of the daily news time is mostly spent now checking new member registrations and tidying up . ;)

Our workload reduced dramatically when Brexit and covid dropped out of the daily news time is mostly spent now checking new member registrations and tidying up . ;)
I do remember a spike in beer production during lockdown.

Though I don't participate in tournaments anymore I fish for my own pleasure, preferably on my own as well. I was impressed by the results of these matches on the Murray River. 7.635 tonnes of fish in a three-day tournament. 199.54 kg weighed in for one days fishing! He fed 24 tins of corn and 6 pints of Hemp.
1729060762016.png

I have far too many. Problem is, you end up doing all of them badly.
So my main money drain is a car. 2005 internally modified MR2 Roadster (engine upgrade etc)
I’m also a radio amateur. Whilst I’m not that active, I’m involved at national level in Scouting with it, so those in the know will know it’s our biggest weekend of the year this weekend (JOTA JOTI).

IMG_20230612_102154675_HDR.jpg

Cycling abroad.
Once a year I am allowed off the reservation and fly with my bike to another country.
Here I am in Thailand last May.
Sri Lanka was another fav location.
40+ days lets me get off the beaten track and visit some non tourist areas.

Latest posts

Back