Ordering online

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fella

Reaction score
where do people recommend for ordering the kits online for good value for money? I really want to do the St Peter's Ruby red next...

There are loads. Ballihoo is a sponsor and I have had good service. BrewUK has been doing a special on these kits lately, and they give good prompt service. Not sure if it ran out today though, but you could ring them tomorrow and ask if they are still doing the special price. Leyland are good and so is Shop4homebrew. But there are loads of others.

I've had excellent service both from the sponsors ( the homebrew company ) and also the TheBrewShop , although the latter's communication could be better.

I used Home Brew Shop in Aldershot for my last order, though in the end I saved postage because I happened to be in aldershot for the day, so picked it up from their shop. They were helpful in getting my order ready for collection. Prices for the kits I wanted were cheaper than most but might not be the case for everything.

Back