Oh dear... probably something to offend everyone...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigYin

Regular.
Reaction score
:lol:

I’ve just come out of the ‘chippy’ with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage.
A poor homeless man sat there and said ‘I’ve not eaten for two days’.. I told him ‘I wish I had your will power’

I got fired on my first day as a masseur today. Apparently the instruction ‘finish off on her face’ didn’t mean what I thought it did.

A fat bird served me food in McDonald’s at lunch time; she said ‘sorry about the wait’. I said ‘don’t worry fatso, you’ll lose it eventually’

Snow eh! The weather girl said she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I thought to myself ‘she’ll be lucky with a face like that!’

I have a new chat up line that works every time! It doesn’t matter how gorgeous or out of my league a woman might be, this line is a winner and I always end up in bed with them. Here’s how it goes ‘Excuse me love, could I ask your opinion?
Does this damp cloth smell like chloroform to you?’

Years ago it was suggested ‘that an apple a day kept the doctor away’. But since all the doctors are now M*slim, I’ve found that a bacon sandwich works a treat!

A boy asks his granny, 'Have you seen my pills, they were labelled LSD?'
Granny replies, f**k the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?!

Little Billy asks his dad for a telly in his room. Dad reluctantly agrees. Next day Billy comes downstairs and asks, 'Dad, what's love juice?'
Dad looks horrified and tells Billy all about s*x.
Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement.
Dad says, 'So what were you watching?'
Billy says, ' Wimbledon .'

A woman standing nude in front of a mirror says to her husband, I look horrible, I feel fat & ugly, pay me a compliment.'
He replies, 'Your eyesight is perfect.'

Wife gets naked & asks hubby, 'What turns you on more, my pretty face or my se*y body?'
Hubby looks her up & down and replies, 'Your sense of humour!

An elderly couple are attending Mass.
About halfway through, the wife leans over and says to her husband, 'I just let out a silent fart; what do you think I should do?'
He replies, 'Put a new battery in your hearing aid.'

love the last one................ :clap: :clap:

Last one has been sent to the mother in law as it could have been written about her mother !
Fantastic!

When my father in law met her for the 1st time she was drying her hair......
With her head in the oven. I kid you not!
He thought she was going to top herself!

Nice one nothing like a good belly laugh :rofl:

Latest posts

Back