• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Offer from me to the homebrew site :)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get plastic or metal parts that could be glued onto the front of a pump but I am struggling to find one for me to test on

the others that are like an embossed effect we can not print

(Growler your samples will be posted tonight)

I have a couple of pictures that I'd like trasferring to canvas.
I've bought canvas' of a particular size for the job.

Is this do-able?
I've bought the canvas without really looking in to it :oops:

markp said:
I have a couple of pictures that I'd like trasferring to canvas.
I've bought canvas' of a particular size for the job.

Is this do-able?
I've bought the canvas without really looking in to it :oops:

no we supply the finished canvas at the size you need. we can't print onto a bought canvas as in most cases it is a paper canvas (paper with a resin finish) all our canvas prints are done on a very high quality canvas material NOT paper :) hope this helps :)

GREAT NEWS

I have managed to find someone who can supply me the bar clips so they are now starting to look promising. As soon as I get my sample I will print and upload a picture of it :thumb:

What size are the bar runners??

I've got a great idea for a runner with a load of hidden / obfuscated swear words on it as if they had been made of glass and laid on top of the underlying image. I just need to find the appropriate photoshop action to do it.

Well what would you expect from the Effin Brewery

Aleman said:
What size are the bar runners??

I've got a great idea for a runner with a load of hidden / obfuscated swear words on it as if they had been made of glass and laid on top of the underlying image. I just need to find the appropriate photoshop action to do it.

Well what would you expect from the Effin Brewery

The Runners are 41 x 22 cm

with the effect you want to create could you not use the embossing part in photoshop to give that glass look? or maybe get a pic of glass shards and place the wording on top of the image ?

I am on the commitee for a local skate park, ran and funded by a team of volunteers. We have t-shirts printed every year for the kids. We are just about to order this years. We need approx 100 shirts. What we are looking at with our local printers at the moment is 50 odd tshirts with the logo on the tail of the shirt and repeated small on the sleve, these are single colour (yellow) and 50 odd of the same design but with glow-in-the-dark printing. We will also be ordering some hoodies, just how many depends how much the shirts cost. We are also looking into caps, a flag is interesting. We also need good quality bike stickers in vinyl around 300 or more of them. And also any ideas for merchandising, in the past we have had a skateboard deck done which we raffled off, but we are trying to find other options, that fit within our target audience. I'll PM you my email address.

Vindiv8 said:
I am on the commitee for a local skate park, ran and funded by a team of volunteers. We have t-shirts printed every year for the kids. We are just about to order this years. We need approx 100 shirts. What we are looking at with our local printers at the moment is 50 odd tshirts with the logo on the tail of the shirt and repeated small on the sleve, these are single colour (yellow) and 50 odd of the same design but with glow-in-the-dark printing. We will also be ordering some hoodies, just how many depends how much the shirts cost. We are also looking into caps, a flag is interesting. We also need good quality bike stickers in vinyl around 300 or more of them. And also any ideas for merchandising, in the past we have had a skateboard deck done which we raffled off, but we are trying to find other options, that fit within our target audience. I'll PM you my email address.

Hi well first off we can do bright yellow or bright orange shirts. We can not print glow in the dark I'm affraid :( we can print hoodies, we can't print caps and we can't do vinyl

We stock a few different custom items I will email you cost of the items we can do when I am at work :)

Hi CM

Recieved the samples today WOW

they are brilliant!!!!!!

When I have the money ready I will be wanting the flag made from sample A fabric and using your copy of the logo

would there be any chance of a copy of the redrawn logo file. My wife had done one before but some git stole the laptop it was on

Growler said:
Hi CM

Recieved the samples today WOW

they are brilliant!!!!!!

When I have the money ready I will be wanting the flag made from sample A fabric and using your copy of the logo

would there be any chance of a copy of the redrawn logo file. My wife had done one before but some git stole the laptop it was on

They look fab don't they :) you can have any image you want ............... do you mean the original pic you emailed me or my artists redrawn one ( more hair on wolf) or a photo one like fabric samples :)

Glad you are pleased with them (I did say we were high quality printers, now you see just by how much) :lol:

Cider Minx said:
They look fab don't they :) you can have any image you want ............... do you mean the original pic you emailed me or my artists redrawn one ( more hair on wolf) or a photo one like fabric samples :)

Glad you are pleased with them (I did say we were high quality printers, now you see just by how much) :lol:

the original pic I sent you please

ps I did that and it's supposed to be a dog :oops:

:) Thats my fault sorry I thought you had said wolf when I was at your house ....... must have been that cider I had :D memory a bit hazy :rofl:

It does look like a dog we all said it looked more like a dog then a wolf haha :lol:

O.K I have managed to find some plates for the front of the bar pumps I will be testing them as soon as I have some artwork good enough to sample it :) they are square and round @ 10 cm sq and also a oval @ 12.5 x 9 cm but I am not so keen on this one as it comes with holes in the side but I will sample it to show everyone anyway :)

Sooooooooo Does anyone on here have some artwork for a bar pump that they don't mind me testing so I can upload a picture to show everyone on here how they will look

beer, lager, cider, ale, anything that will be for the front of a bar pump, anyone can have a go see what we can come up with :)

I will be drawing one up in the meanwhile incase no one has any to hand :)

What about this? only took me 5 mins.

sample.png

size is 350X350 is that too small ?

oh I have just seen the artwork :( I would have used it but I ended up getting some off google

but when I get the other circle sample I will use this :)

here are the ones at the moment

DSCN0948d.jpg

DSCN0951a.jpg

the supplier didn't mean to send me a matt circle one so he is sending another, I will see if he stocks the matt just incase we need any

:)

(dorset brewer ,.....size of your image is fine thanks, maybe you would like to put a brew name on it or something so it looks more for a pump)

the kilt lifter (circle example) is a gloss he's doesn't know where the matt one came from so the matt is not an option :)

Hi, does your supplier have a shield shaped pump clip or maybe a slightly larger size of the material that could be custom cut to shape?

Would this shape and design work?

PondHopperClip.jpg

Cheers,
Andy.

I will ask supplier if it is something they can do or if it is only circle , square or oval

I will get back to you ASAP

(I hadn't got a notification that someone had posted sorry for long response)

Latest posts

Back