NOTTINGHAM ROBIN HOOD BEER FESTIVAL 2011

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never seen so many people pisst off people come to nottingham beer festival then told all tickets sold out and tickets only and you can not even pay on gate :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :nono: :nono: i never seen such **** in all my life camra kiss my assss i say :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :nono: :nono: :nono:

That doesn't sound good, I think they got demand a bit wrong :roll:
Stockport beer fest did that this year, loads of folk went straight from work as they also do food, but they ran out of food by 6.30pm....hope they learn for next year :roll:

yes m8 verry wrong loads of people there could not get in also there was people that had been in then going home but still you could not pay on gate all securty was saying ticket only and saturday was sold out too so there will a load of people there today that will not get in :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :nono:

Vossy1 said:
That doesn't sound good, I think they got demand a bit wrong :roll:
Stockport beer fest did that this year, loads of folk went straight from work as they also do food, but they ran out of food by 6.30pm....hope they learn for next year :roll:

Latest posts

Back