new chapter in brewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomcat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
11230 Ste Colombe sur L'Hers, Aude France
been out of the brewing for a while, back now - just purchased a keg kit 19ltr with required parts so time to read up - expecting to still bottle a few as I tend to brew in 25ltr batches. Now to get learning about kegging and look at getting a brew fridge to upgrade the basic kit later when i can afford more bits. I have a batch at the moment thta is stuck at 1.020 so will use that as a 'test' batch for my first keg to see how the process goes and get used to the idea :-)

been out of the brewing for a while, back now - just purchased a keg kit 19ltr with required parts so time to read up - expecting to still bottle a few as I tend to brew in 25ltr batches. Now to get learning about kegging and look at getting a brew fridge to upgrade the basic kit later when i can afford more bits. I have a batch at the moment thta is stuck at 1.020 so will use that as a 'test' batch for my first keg to see how the process goes and get used to the idea :-)
May I be the first to congratulate you on your lottery win.
🤣

I'm in much the same boat, quite some time off from brewing, just got my first ever keg (although it's a paltry 5ltr) and a fancy new Klarstein all in one system (I'll be officially retiring in a couple of weeks and thought id finally make the jump from BIAB now that i have a bit more time).

Kegging does seem rather daunting after decades of bottling, it's likely a trial and error experience though as all brewing seems to be!

Truer than you know friend, I'm buying two more on Monday and a fourth the next week, my mind is abuzz with kegging possibilities!
What some brewers do not realise is they are a investment and can be cashed in at any time.
They are always in the current market worth £50 plus and most of mine I gave £30ish

Latest posts

Back