New Brewer alert

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanc

Reaction score
Hi all

My name is Nathan and have been bitten by the brewing bug.

I decided I wanted to try Homebrewing and Bought a Brubox traditional london bitter kit to see if i liked it. Now that that is conditioning i have ordered a barrell and a FV so that i can brew more and better quality beers.

I am looking forward to all the advice i can get as i want to eventually start AG brewing.

Many Thanks

Welcome to the Forum! :thumb:
AG's the way, but once you've crossed over to the "dark side" there's no turning back. :nono:
Word of warning; shinies are devil driven and are extremely addictive :twisted:

Tanks for the replies guys.

I have well and truly been bitten by the bug.

I said that my first brew would be the only brew i made until it was finished so that i could see it was ok. However I have all the stuff needed for brewing my cider being delivered today and as the OH is whinging i ordered a cocunut rum kit today so that i can make her summat to keep her quiete.

I also ordered 2 more FV's lol

Oh well

Hi and welcome :thumb:
I to am new to the brewing community, I am conditioning some of Youngs Brew Buddy Lager, that was quite fun but being on here and seeing a few of the threads to do with AG there seems to be a buzz of excitement due to it and that has bitten me especially some threads from BigYin with his 'How to Make...'Equipement like making your own chiller, boiler it was wow I got to have a go at that along with growing hops, it just seems to open your eyes more into the Home Brewing.

I hope you get as much fun as I am now getting thanks to all the guys here on the forum, I've been on a few forums for different things but everyone here are so helpful and pleasant, not to mention they don't look down upon you as a newby which is great :thumb: :clap: :clap:
I'm just about to start my first AG brew 'Way to Amarillo' so I'm looking forward to that: Enjoy brewing and your time here on the forum and good luck and of course happy drinking :cheers: :drink: :drunk:

Back