my collection

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol im planning my next batch of WOW as i type :) thinking of going for the apple and elderflower juice that they do in tesco next think it would make a nice flavour :)

looking good, after being very lazy for quite a while I've just got round to sticking on another few gallons of wow. Using the red & white grape from lidl this time. Can't wait.

Nice where did you aquire the Water Bottles from?

and how many gallons do they make

well my fella does security on building sites and got me about 5 they only throw them away so i begged them. They have them in offices too. Just have to be cheeky and ask for them :) they hold 19ltrs and are a god send when doing larger batches. :)

moonwitch; Cawston Vale Apple and Rhubarb juice makes a lovely white. It's quite crisp, and with a little 'edge' from the rhubarb.
Didn't turn out pink tho', which disappointed me a little.

sueelleker said:
moonwitch; Cawston Vale Apple and Rhubarb juice makes a lovely white. It's quite crisp, and with a little 'edge' from the rhubarb.
Didn't turn out pink tho', which disappointed me a little.
will have to try that maybe add a little red grape juice that might make it pink :) ty

moonwitch said:
a load of variation of WOW tried mixing lots of different ones peach was hardest to clear but as you will see from pic's is brilliant now :)

http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz11 ... %20making/

how did ur old home wrecker milestone kit go?
I brewed the dasher the flasher kit, still in the bottle until xmas, hope it goes well. you've got a fair stash of booze there man.

abeyptfc said:
moonwitch said:
a load of variation of WOW tried mixing lots of different ones peach was hardest to clear but as you will see from pic's is brilliant now :)

http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz11 ... %20making/

how did ur old home wrecker milestone kit go?
I brewed the dasher the flasher kit, still in the bottle until xmas, hope it goes well. you've got a fair stash of booze there man.
It seems to be doing ok my fella had a couple of glasses the other day but i think it has a couple of more weeks in barrell before it is ready to bottle

Back