Manchester greetings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonicyouth

Reaction score
Inspired by a free cheap looking Mr Beer kit (usa made), myself and my friend just went to Julies Brewing supplies in newton heath and invested in some more fermentation vessels, bits and bobs and a brewing book.
I have managed large volume cask ale pubs in the past and have always wanted to have a go.... so here we are!
Looking forward to sharing (but mostly obtaining no doubt) brewing information and recipes!
I anticipate out selling Marstons by next month

Welcome to the forum :thumb: :thumb:

Which part of our fair city are you from?

Vossy I think we should be able to muster enough of an army now to march on Barnsley. :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
Vossy I think we should be able to muster enough of an army now to march on Barnsley. :lol: :lol:
Oh-No.............. :eek: :eek:
We'll stop you all at Penistone armed with black pud and our Whippets whi't muzzle removed!!

4779521.gif

BarnsleyBrewer said:
graysalchemy said:
Oh-No.............. :eek: :eek:
We'll stop you all at Penistone armed with black pud and our Whippets whi't muzzle removed!!

4779521.gif

Don't forget your clogs and flat caps.

I thought I would post it up before the Yorkies tried to claim it for their own. :lol: :lol:

But as you can see it is clear that they are Lancashire black puddings. :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
I thought I would post it up before the Yorkies tried to claim it for their own. :lol: :lol:

But as you can see it is clear that they are Lancashire black puddings. :lol: :lol:
Uncle.P's is very impressive too!! ;) ;)

Its only when you cross the border they get smaller. :lol: :lol:

By the way are yorkshire whippets as ferocious as the terriers :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back