Man Flu

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now I've got man flu.
And COVID
And pneumonia
And tb
It feels like I'm 80 when I try to walk up the stairs.

Will I even make it to vote tomorrow.
Maybe it's my duty to shake hands with the party pollsters sat outside asking me how I voted.

On top of that it's SWMBO birthday. Do I postpone going out by a couple of days or should I go somewhere before it kills me?

Atchooo!

Have the birthday celebration at home ;)

If you are voting Labour I wouldn't worry about not voting.
If enough people say Labour are going to win so I won't bother, then they'll lose.
That's what happened with Brexit. It was such a stupid idea that a third of the world didn't bother.
Drag yourself to the polls @jof and then back to bed with a hot toddy and a warm barmaid.

Must vote!
It's the chancellor's 'Tory safe seat'.
In the past I have voted none of the above, but still went & voted on principle.
This time I will vote tactically to change the current government.

To give him his dues, the blue bloke has been quite a good constituency MP & does attend events, visit schools etc

Must vote!
It's the chancellor's 'Tory safe seat'.
In the past I have voted none of the above, but still went & voted on principle.
This time I will vote tactically to change the current government.

To give him his dues, the blue bloke has been quite a good constituency MP & does attend events, visit schools etc
I've mentioned elsewhere, my previous Tory MP was amazing for the local area. He claimed very little in expenses. He was heavily involved in local issues and politics. I didn't agree, however, with his Christian ethics leading his parliamentary voting - he voted against gay marriage, gay adoption and apparently was involved in the back door of trying to get rid of abortion and so on. Which is ironic. Because the right-wing talks about how we're "being controlled". Yet the Conservatives want to tell people what a "traditional family" looks like and a bunch of old men telling women what they should be doing with their bodies. I see that as "controlling".

Back