LOOK !!! The Home Brew Forum Pint Glasses......

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a THBF pint glass £5.50 + est £2.00 P&P

• Yes i'd have one

• No sorry

Results are only viewable after voting.
"good beer comes to those who work for it!"

Buying beer glasses - now there's a radical new concept :shock:

Let's just say that one or two may have found their way onto our boat if I've thought I'd been charged for the glass as well as the contents ;)

I may consider it, subject to the slogan. At the moment I like TS's "This pint's mine, make your own!"

I like that one :thumb:

Tell her to keep thinking, hop'ing shes the creative type :pray: :cool:

I like that too!

Mrs DS :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Wez said:
Aleman - yep it's been Tim that i've been talking to, the Willie Becker style is what i've been looking at...
The Willie Becker is a PITA to wash by hand! . . . The 220z Conic are about the easiest . . . . although we usually go of the 22oz tulip.

Got to get the glass order in for this years flocculation . . . going for 12oz Celtic tankards this year

Some ideas I put forward for our AHB T Shirt design

BEER - WITH COLOUR FLAVOUR AND AROMA

FFS GIMME A HOMEBREW

GET REAL! - BEER THAT IS

DRINK YOUR GIRLIE BLAND BEER

Another submission that I quite liked:

MY BEER - MY WAY

Cheers,

Screwy

I will have one Wez please :thumb: .....Still thinking about the slogun though. Maybe when you get your final number of orders...We can vote on the best 3 Sloguns . The highest vote is the one we go for :D

i like "my beer, my way"

but also liked someone's signature, cant remember who, "Everyone believes in something... I believe I'll have another beer..."

Do you get them with etching on the bottom? Headkeepers are they called? If so...

"This may be the drink talking, but I feel like another drink"

I might be tempted, money isn't easy to come by lately so would select the definately maybe option.

aeddon said:
i like "my beer, my way"

but also liked someone's signature, cant remember who, "Everyone believes in something... I believe I'll have another beer..."
My signature :grin:
It's a modified WC Fields quote :thumb:

Ok ok ok people...dont laugh..

Its not the drinker that makes the drink...but the brewer!

Why buy when you can brew.

Brew dont buy

Why.....? "bReW"cause we can

Nice one Stoney, unfortunatley I think you're a little late though. There's a forum vote on the best slogan already entered. Pick your fave 3 :thumb:

The glasses are on order now, here is the design:

thbfglass-1.jpg

Back