Label site

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyMc133

Reaction score
A very interesting site

http://www.winelabelbuilder.com/
Wine Label Builder . . . . Enter the Beer Label Builder Site and Choose Wine Labels . . . Add Names / Types . . . Then View Extra Large .. . . Right click and Save Image As to your PC . . . Load into a word processor and print as many as you like . . . cut up and stick on bottles with milk or Pritt Stick

I'm going to get some 4 to a page blank labels from ebay and print onto them.

Heres one I made earlier

wowlabel.jpg

Why didnt i think of that i ordered labels from this site and paid the $10 shipping fee. :evil: :hmm:

Oh well you live and learn :drunk: :drink:

Ps a good tip if you are printing on plain paper is to get some spray photo mount stuff from stationery shops and spray the labels once printed.
That way the ink wont run if you stick em in the fridge. :cheers:

screamlead said:
Ps a good tip if you are printing on plain paper is to get some spray photo mount stuff from stationery shops and spray the labels once printed.
That way the ink wont run if you stick em in the fridge. :cheers:

I spray the lables with hair spray, a tin of the value stuff from the supermarket has got to be cheaper than the spray mount stuff (even cheaper for me, I use the other halfs hair spray :whistle: )

Never thought of hair spray ... good idea. :thumb:

Was trying to find ready gummed paper to print on, but it can be expensive & I haven't found A4 size as yet.

Normally I use Avery sticky label sheets.

Coopers Beers have a label maker section on their site which might be worth a look!

For wine, I often buy the pre-printed labels from my HBS.

I ahve done a few labels but I done know how to post em on here to show you all, how do you upload a picture into your messages/posts

Back