Joshua vs Dubois

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should AJ retire?

• Yes - He cannot compete at the highest level.

• No - He can still make a living out of boxing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chippy_Tea

Landlord.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One of many AJ threads here was titled -

Tyson Fury Says He'll Knock Anthony Joshua Out In Just Three Rounds

On last nights performance i don't think Joshua would have made it to the third round with Fury and now i guess we will never know, is it time for Joshua to hang up the gloves?

1727004615965.png

Saved by the bell twice.

Last edited:
This guy is deluded "I made a few mistakes in there but that's the name of the game fine margins can cost you at the top level so thank you" not sure what he means by fine margins i bet Dubois has had sparring rounds where his opponent was harder to hit.

Last edited:
He was pummeled around the ring by a much more aggressive fighter. He was clearly protecting his body, but it cost him dearly. He hurt Dubois just before he was knocked down (and out) for the fifth time.

It could well be that he got tactics wrong, but it looked to me that he was beaten by the hungrier man.

The heavyweight division has been the biggest disappointment the past 5 years. Guys ducking each other for too long, and fighting terrible exhibition-esque fights in Saudi with zero atmosphere.

Back