iOS app for homebrewing: iBrewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iBrewer

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm an homebrewer and during last year I have been developing an app for homebrewing for iOS devices, called " iBrewer ".

You can easily find it on the Apple Store.

I hope you will find it useful, it would be nice to know your opinions :cheers:

Thank you

Will12283 said:
How much does it cost? Can't get iTunes to work as I'm on holiday in Croatia
£1.49

It looks like you can hold notes for your recipes, fermention, bottling, tasting, photos and whatnot, and it contains pre-defined recipes as well as catering for kit brewing.

I might well give it a go. :)

To better understand what our app does,
I would like to write the link down here, but I can't since I'm not a frequent forum user yet.

Just look for it on the Apple Store and you'll see all the description. You are not expected to read it all, of course :)

If you want some customers' ratings (I would), please look for the italian Apple Store page (put "it" instead of "gb" in the URL).

This is a promotional period, it usually costs three times the current cost.

Redcar said:
Will12283 said:
How much does it cost? Can't get iTunes to work as I'm on holiday in Croatia
£1.49

It looks like you can hold notes for your recipes, fermention, bottling, tasting, photos and whatnot, and it contains pre-defined recipes as well as catering for kit brewing.

I might well give it a go. :)

I'm tempted but I'm only a kit brewer and won't be moving on for a whole yet not sure if its worth it

One more thing, it appears to be an American app, and the preloaded recipes/hops tend to reflect this although there are recipes like 'English Barley Wine' and 'Strong Scottish Ale', but there is a good international flavour to them.

I think it's worth £1.49 (not convinced its worth a fiver though...)

Latest posts

Back