Ilkley 2010 ???

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
What's going off at Ilkley 2010 :hmm: :hmm:
Is it a beer festival or a competition?
Is there food laid on, admission charge??

Also wondering who is actually going from the forum, be nice to look out for fellow members??

Should all THFM members wear a white carnation upside down?? ;) ;)

Attendees...........
1. Barnsley Brewer.
2. Highwayman
3. Unclepumble
4. Mark.P
5. Aleman ?
6. LeedsBrew

I'm booking a train from Wombwell at 11.30, should get to Ilkley at 1.00, or does it start earlier?
Is the place near the train station, hate getting stung by taxi drivers. :eek:

I am planning on going.

It is just a meet up in The Bar T`hat. 7 Cunliffe Road Ilkley LS29 9DZ as far as i am aware, with a bit of sampling bottle swapping I belive.

It is the Northern Craft Brewers 10th anniversary Meeting too though.

There are usually some very knowledgeable people and some characters too,at the meet ups .

UP

BarnsleyBrewer said:
I'm booking a train from Wombwell at 11.30, should get to Ilkley at 1.00, or does it start earlier?
Is the place near the train station, hate getting stung by taxi drivers. :eek:

Start time is 12 for 1pm, meeting fee is usually £2.00 on the day.

I'm leaving congleton at 8.10am or 9.10am arriving Ilkley at 11am or 12am, not decided yet.

Not sure how far from Rail station cos google maps shows a line going into centre but a station on the outskirts, about 1/2-3/4 mile away from the venue.

UP

30th October . . . I'm looking at it too . . . . Cheapest route has me going through Bradford . . . Getting in at one station and then running across town to the second one . . . That's going to be fun :roll:

UnclePumble said:
There are usually some very knowledgeable people and some characters too
That would be me then :lol:

30th is good for me. I'll get a train from York and then on to Ilkley.....looks like good timings too.
Session :cool:

ETA, could stop off at York on the way back for a few too :hmm:

Aleman said:
30th October . . . I'm looking at it too . . . . Cheapest route has me going through Bradford . . . Getting in at one station and then running across town to the second one . . . That's going to be fun :roll:

Be Nice to meet you and the others :thumb:

John...If you catch the 10.55 train from Wombwell. We could meet up with you at Leeds Railway Station and catch the 12:02 train to Ilkley together.... It arrives at 12:29 :hmm: What time were you thinking of returning?

highwayman said:
John...If you catch the 10.55 train from Wombwell. We could meet up with you at Leeds Railway Station and catch the 12:02 train to Ilkley together.... It arrives at 12:29 :hmm: What time were you thinking of returning?
I was going to get a train home around 6.00 ish Steve

Right.... Tickets sorted :party: I'll be on the 12.02 from Leeds to Ilkley ;)

Anymore going??? Aleman??

BB

Aleman said:
Cheapest route has me going through Bradford . . . Getting in at one station and then running across town to the second one . . . That's going to be fun :roll:

Don't forget your flack jacket AM :thumb:

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Right.... Tickets sorted :party: I'll be on the 12.02 from Leeds to Ilkley ;)

Anymore going??? Aleman??

BB

I will be jumping on that train at 12:13 at Guiseley! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back