how old are we?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are we?

• 1, 18 to 25

• 2, 25 to 35

• 3, 35 to 45

• 4, 45 to 55

• 5, 55 to 65

• 6, 65 to eternal

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm 23. I've been brewing since September last year. I think this week may actually be the anniversary of my first brew!

James

in the statistic table at the top it shows 0 above 65 ? Actually there's several hundred of them..... they just can't remember what they are doing ....

I'm 41 but feel 51 most of the time :eek:

Only been brewing since July this year but already brewed and drank 23 litres of lager 5 litres of cider and 15 litres of wine, well me and the Mrs have :cheers:
Currently have 10 liters of cider and 15 liters of wine brewing :D

I'm recently 21 :) I assume i'm maybe the youngest here?? (lurker since July, though relatively new here in regards to posting.)

jamesrt2004 said:
I'm recently 21 :) I assume i'm maybe the youngest here?? (lurker since July, though relatively new here in regards to posting.)

Nope not the youngest,
im 20 and I think Devon is younger by a few years?

The poll closed before I got to it .... otherwise the average would go up a bit :whistle:

but I'm not the oldest though :rofl:

piddledribble said:
he darn't Na na, na na naaaa

Cheeky young bugger :lol: I'm in the top 18% with all the other wise old ghyttes :thumb:

Me too and thanks for the compliment ( cheeky young bugger )

I'm 35 and thought I'd be quite young to get into home brewing. How wrong I was. Amazed (but impressed) to see some people so young getting into home brewing so early. The question is am I 25-35 or 35-45?

With 3 kids and SWMBO (married 13 years) I know exactly how old I feel :)

I'd try to get away and say I was still early 30's but I think my username might give away my true age... 37 for me.

I'm 30 and just got into home brewing about a month ago.

Loving it so far, hoping I keep getting good batches though! Only brewing wine at the moment, but I do want to get in cider making as well at some point.

43 got in to brewing in April last year got a starter kit from Wilkinsons.Hoping to goto the DarkSide later this year.Cheers

Latest posts

Back