How have you named your brewery?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is called 'The Toasthouse' - aka the missus's kitchen. Clever, eh? Because an Oast House is where hops are kilned, and you make toast in....

Oh, never mind. I came up with the name when drunk.

The Willow brewery. Named after a baby we lost, but don't want to forget.

Well spotted Moley... :thumb:

but who's going to have the b*lls to call their brewery??....

The Moose Knuckle brewery.. :clap:

I'm a huge medieval and that type of fantasy fan. I after much discussion between me and a couple bud's that like the beer I've made so far...... Sword and Boar. More of a pub or inn name but I like it.

We're called the Hoochie Woochie Brewery after a style of music invented by a fictional Submarine command.

Our next brew on saturday is named after a deceased cockateel.

I'm not making this up.

Mine is the Hare of the dog brewery, Hare is my nickname, as Hartley is my surname, for those of you who remember the kids programme Pipkin, and the dog part is because I brew out in the utility room, which is where we keep our manic dog Zeke when we have visitors, or he has been naughty.

mine is named Valhalla - the great norse hall (Heaven) where the chosen slain Viking live. There are plenty of beautiful women (Valkyrie), plentiful drink (beer!) and food, those who fight hard enough survive forever and I get to preside over it all :)

happyhoppytaff said:
ive named it tonight. the kitchen cupbord is now the tower brewery.

You wait till "her indoors" finds out... :lol: you'll end up in the "Tower" :lol: watch out for any length of rope from the top of the stairs that appear suddenly... :rofl: :rofl:

Back