Home Brew Competition - Newcastle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandC

Reaction score
WIN a chance to brew your own beer at H+C!

We’re calling all budding home-brewers to enter into our third annual home-brew competition and, this time, it’s all about the IPA.

All you need to do is brew a beer at home, bottle it and bring it down to Hop and Cleaver.

The winning brewer will then be selected by a panel of judges and will get the opportunity to brew their winning beer at the Hop and Cleaver Brewery.

Home Brew Competition Rules:

• Entry is open to all home-brewers

• The beer must be an IPA

• The beers can be up to a maximum of 7% abv and must be delivered to Hop and Cleaver (40 Sandhill, Newcastle, NE1 3RG) no later than Sunday 25th June - all bottles must be clearly labelled.

• Home-brewers can enter a maximum of three bottles of IPA.

Happy Brewing!

Battle of the Home Brewer.jpg

Battle of the home brewer reverse.jpg

WIN a chance to brew your own beer at H+C!

We’re calling all budding home-brewers to enter into our third annual home-brew competition and, this time, it’s all about the IPA.

All you need to do is brew a beer at home, bottle it and bring it down to Hop and Cleaver.

The winning brewer will then be selected by a panel of judges and will get the opportunity to brew their winning beer at the Hop and Cleaver Brewery.

Home Brew Competition Rules:

• Entry is open to all home-brewers

• The beer must be an IPA

• The beers can be up to a maximum of 7% abv and must be delivered to Hop and Cleaver (40 Sandhill, Newcastle, NE1 3RG) no later than Sunday 25th June - all bottles must be clearly labelled.

• Home-brewers can enter a maximum of three bottles of IPA.

Happy Brewing!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! might partake..:thumb:

It's spooky! I was thinking of my brews tested by people who know the crack!!
Entering a pale ale on a bottle exchange...but now I've got a something to get my teeth into!
Don't know yet...but Black IPA, English IPA & 60 minute IPA looks ok for a start.
At least it's local and I can partake in a sample of there beers.
Looking promising..
Thank you
Brian

Latest posts

Back