Hello from sunny Bolton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ant

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone,
Thought I'd sign up after starting a couple of brews. I've done kit lagers before which I enjoyed but never really felt like they were my own so I've decided to try country wines etc. Got a Dandelion wine and Mead on at the mo, my bedroom smells like a brewery but all is going well :D.
Hope to find answers (i'm sure I will!) and thanks for having me :cheers:
Ant

Hi and Welcome :cheers:

I too am just about to venture into country wines. I have done a few WOWs and fruit tea wine (with a go if you havnt tried them). Plenty of knowlegable people here so if you get stuck ask away :thumb:

They're playing in Manchester in November Graysalchemy, 17th at the Academy :D

Ant said:
They're playing in Manchester in November Graysalchemy, 17th at the Academy :D

I thought they were :lol: :lol:

I would love to go but wife and kids don't allow for reckless night reliving my youth :oops: :oops:

The beautiful days line up looks good as well, I think I need to play a bit more levellers and waterboys to my nine and six year olds :lol: :lol:

welcome to the forum ant. love that your making mead :cheers: and dont forget you can always add to your beer kits: spray malt extra, hops etc. get creative and make them your own (best to do it with kits youve already tried) :drink:

I think I need to play a bit more levellers and waterboys to my nine and six year olds
My five week old loves em already!

all these brewers near by we may have to have a get together when the weather sorts itself out :hmm:

Hi Steve, don't suppose you're anything to do with Permanent Culture Now?
Hi to everyone, found loads of info already- great forum :thumb:

Just started brewing myself mate but looking forward to getting very drunk from all the suff i make

Latest posts

Back