Heart of England Homebrew competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done @nickjdavis on your 2nd place BOS and 1st in your table.

I got 2nd in my table and really happy with that.

Cheers...was listening to the live announcements and Dan announced the 2nd place as Nigel Davis....so didnt think it was me even though I couldn't believe that another brewer with the same surname and forename also beginning Ni had also brewed a Belgian Strong ale. Had to wait until the results went live to see it was me!!!

Scored well...44pts...but then again it was bottled back in July 2021 so is clearly benefitting from age.

Congrats to yourself and everyone else who placed/won.

Cheers...was listening to the live announcements and Dan announced the 2nd place as Nigel Davis....so didnt think it was me even though I couldn't believe that another brewer with the same surname and forename also beginning Ni had also brewed a Belgian Strong ale. Had to wait until the results went live to see it was me!!!

Scored well...44pts...but then again it was bottled back in July 2021 so is clearly benefitting from age.

Congrats to yourself and everyone else who placed/won.
Well done Nick!

…with commiserations to Nigel 😉

Congratulations to all the award winning brewers.
I am satisfied with my score of 36 for my Artlebeck Dark Mild - a no fuss session beer that I have brewed in various forms for many years.
I was interested in entering it in to this competition as I know from having lived in the Midlands for a couple of years a very long time ago that dark mild is a beer that is traditional to and very much appreciated in this region.

Latest posts

Back