Greetings..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynamicbrewer

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ben and I am a complete Neewbie to home brewing, I have had an interest in the subject for a while after seeing my uncle do it many years ago but just recently have i decided to take the plunge and buy myself a kit.

My set up is pretty basic at the moment, just one bin and the basic kit which came in my starter pack which i purchased from a local supplier in Derby. I have one ale planned which is a Coopers Australian IPA which i hope to get done sometime in the next week.

I have been looking around the internet and I think I'm going to be very interested in learning the skills behind Partial Extract brewing and adding hop tea's to kits which i have seen a lot of on YouTube.

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully pick up some hints and tips to stop me from blowing the kitchen up :):)

Ben

welcome to the forum, teetering on the edge of blowing the kitchen to bits is part of the fun of home brewing... :party:

Latest posts

Back