geordie kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasray_uk

Reaction score
i have always done coopers kits and have been very pleased with them. Just got hold of a geordie lager kit but have always avoided them as they look a bit cheap. I know you cant judge a book by its cover! I will give it a go soon.

Hi Tom you got to try and see ai'nt you I am thinking of some radical trial mixing two differant kits I will let you know good let us know :drink:
cheers Steve

thomasray_uk said:
i have always done coopers kits and have been very pleased with them. Just got hold of a geordie lager kit but have always avoided them as they look a bit cheap. I know you cant judge a book by its cover! I will give it a go soon.
fusion brewing! Innovative!

Hi Tom,

Im new to all the brewing fun, but my first kit several month back, was a Geordie kit, namely their Yorkshire Bitter, i was very pleased with the overall result, for as you say a cheap kit, in fact the brew i made was very well accepted by the mate who got me into brewing, his exact words were "bri's thats blown every brew i've done out of the water" or something along those lines, so i guess what i'm trying to say is "GET IT ON".........

Happy Brewing Dude

JB

thomasray_uk said:
i would go 36 or 32 pint, as they seem thin at 40 pint.

Latest posts

Back