• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Mash Tun, Cornys, HLT, Gas Burners

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underground

Reaction score
Hi All, I've decided after 2 years of languish that my 'brewery' never happened - moved house, changed jobs, kids got social lives etc. and none of this kit is used, although may be a bit dusty (apart from the Kegs, they had a life before I owned them).

I'd really like to sell all together, and ideally to be collected from Chesterfield, but we can discuss delivery etc. if necessary...

There are:

4 x 19l Corny kegs, all post/ball lock, seals good on the lids and clean. £35 each

Malt Miller - 33l 'HLT' - i.e bought as a boiler with tap and hop filter, but fitted additionally with sight glass and thermometer by me (properly cut holes) £60

Malt Miller - 2 x 7.5KW gas burners, long length of extra gas hose, T-piece, jubilee clips etc. to power from a single propane tank. £20 each

Coleman 70 quart / 66l Extreme coolbox mash tun - fitted with tap and manifold. £50

Of course I'll pay the shipping, but would you send them to me here in Japan? For sure I want they Coleman mash tun. The kettle too.

Hi all, thanks for the interested. Unfortunately as per my delay in replying, Japanbrew id love to help but getting the mash tun to Japan is going to be a bit tricky. Lagerlad, piccies I can do, hopefully the weather at the weekend will give some daylight.
The gas burners are massive so no worries there joeyriles, you wouldn't get 2 under the pan anyway.. Not checked PMs yet but, anyone wanting to collect?

Ok guys, I'll work out postage for both burners. Bungle and patchwork, 2 cornys each? And joeyriles, still after the mash tun, as I expect the right courier won't cost much different for both?

Thanks Wayne, it was nice to meet you. HLT is gone now, what I didn't say in the OP was that to post I'll need boxes etc and will struggle to find any this side of xmas. I'm in Chesterfield if that helps for collecting in person...

Hi there, is there any of the corny keg left? if so I would take 2 of them. I'm just down the road so can collect in person

Back