Favourite Film Quotes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Junior there is no way ,no way that you could come from my loins im going home now to kick your momma in the ass

MRS E!MRS EEEEEE! Idont know what i want, but i want it now!

sir henry at rawlinsons end

gawd bless you mr stanshull guv, original "ginger geezer" :clap:

leedsbrew said:
Couldn't choose between

• We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now.

• I feel like a pig shat in my head.

• I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze.

All Richard E Grant's character Withnail form 'Withnail & I'

I would add Danny's lines from Withnail:
Danny: "I don't advise a haircut man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the Government. Hair are your aerials man, they pick up the signals from the cosmos & direct them into your brain! This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight!!" :rofl: :rofl:

and whilst rolling something.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Withnail: "Who says it's a Camberwell Carrot?"
Danny: "I do! I invented it in Camberwell and it looks like a Carrot." :lol: :lol:

I have a few...

AAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN I did it (Rocky)

(stallone)Whats he Doing
(statham)Hanging a pirate
(Satllone)No hes Not! Hey What you doing
(lungren)Hanging a pirate [THE EXPENDABLES]

Dead or alive your coming with me (Robocop)

Brian Fantana in ANCHORMAN : [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
[opens cologne cabinet]

You talking to me?

you-talking-to-me.jpg

unclepumble said:
"Stick it on pause I need to go for a dump" the wife during a sky plus viewing of pretty woman :D

So Crude !!! :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lloyd: All we need to do is show a little class, a little sophistication, and we're in like a dirty shirt.
Harry: No problem, Lloyd. We can be classy and sophistic-Oh check out the funbags on that hosehound.
Lloyd: I'd like to eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti.

[Dumb & Dumber]

"We always were English, and we'll always be Englsh, and it's just because we are English that we're sticking up for our rights to be Burgundians"

31bb3 said:
Junior there is no way ,no way that you could come from my loins im going home now to kick your momma in the ass

:lol: Smoky & the Bandit

"I'm in hot pursuit of a black Trans-Am"

I'm going to barbeque your ass in molasses!!

Staying on the smokey theme.

Back