dose any one know any good pubs in Central london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuggitmv

Regular.
Reaction score
im going into London tomorrow and want to know if there's any where i can go to get a good pint somewhere that may sell something a bit different like bocks and Belgium beers or im i hoping for to much :cheers:

I can only speak from an ale point of view but the Harp in Charring Cross is very good and The Lemon Tree is only round the corner and that does some fab thai food if you get hungry. There's the Euston Tap but I've not been there, only heard some good things about it. If you want to travel out East then Tap East at Westfield Stratford has a huge selection of beers on tap and in bottle.

There's a few to choose from!
I've not been to Tap East, but its owned by the same people who own The Rake which is an amazing pub, not far from London Bridge you'll find bottled beers from all round the world in there, as well as a few draft.

Theres the Cask Pub and Kitchen near Victoria which has a good 10 ales of hand pump as well as about 12 draft beer, and several hundred bottles from around the world. They also own a pub called Craft Brewing Co. near Chancery lane which is similar but a bit smaller on the inside, perhaps a few more draft/cask beers on tho.

The Euston Tap (surpsisingly at Euston), has about 20 draft beers from around the world, about 20 ales of gravity pour (?) plus a v good selection of bottles.

Further afield is the White Horse and Parsons Green, however its definately worth the trip.

Thats all I cant thikn of off the top of my head atm. I'd highly recommenber the White Horse, The Rake and The Cask if you can get to any of them. :thumb:

If you are as far out as st James's park try the old star, they had a variety of ales and overseas beers really well kept. This is located just outside the station.

When i take the Mrs to a show.... i catch a few pints in the Duke of Wellington... Good pint!! :cheers:

As stated above the the white horse is worth a go ... last year i went to the APA festival... very good!!!

Just one thing to remember.... all beer is good... just some are better than others.. :drunk:

You could try the craft beer place in the city http://thecraftbeerco.com/ or there's the draft beer house on the south approach to tower bridge, both cracking real ale places

Latest posts

Back