Crossmyloof

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like toilet roll and hand sanitiser all over again ..

Except this time they really are limited, but still, the frenzy is fully justified :laugh8:

I'm currently scraping together every penny to get a mighty batch of my favourite hops from them before they're gone forever.

Perhaps a little over dramatic but I keep envisioning us all as impossibly wide eyed waifs, wringing our obligatory straw hats and asking Cross My Loof
"but...what will become of us?".

I really think there is an opening here for some budding entrepreneur to get into the yeast side of the business. Bevie has made a success with a yeast portfolio named after an Aussie fish then I am sure the same could happen with CML.
It has a good following just needs needs more promoting. Using an iconic name for something Scottish, CML Brave Heart yeast, Highland Yeast with some fancy designed packets. If an Aussie fish can do it so can some Scottish yeast , a big market over the pond, many of whom like to claim Scottish or Irish ancestry.

I think they usually take their site down once a week for a refresh, don't think it's something new. Perhaps more frequent now as they drop stock levels. Luckily I am fully stocked until 2027 on yeast and a good few brews on hops.

Latest posts

Back