Crossmyloof

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it did Leon but I think it was 10% before vat
Items​
Ā£56.36​
Shipping​
Ā£0.00​
Coupon (GIVE ME 10 TOM)​
-Ā£4.16​
Total
Ā£52.20

Last edited:
1000049614.jpg

I went to do an order yesterday and it said the website was down.

Sad to see them close, it was an ace shop.

I have just ordered 5 packs of clipper yeast off eBay, with reuse it should see me through a fair few brewdays

I went to do an order yesterday and it said the website was down.

Sad to see them close, it was an ace shop.

I have just ordered 5 packs of clipper yeast off eBay, with reuse it should see me through a fair few brewdays
I just accessed their website about 2 minutes and was able to put things in my basket.
Try again. Maybe it was just a glitch.

It was down yesterday for stock taking I suspect this will happen a lot before year end and I doubt theyā€™ll trade that long. So donā€™t miss an opportunity to buy. Iā€™ve stocked up on yeast, for hops the retirement multi deals are good value but not a full catalog of their hops.

Had a problem with an order at the beginning of the month and asked if they'd be winding down, Steven said that some of the less well selling hops would be coming off the stock list but the rest should be there till the end of the year. Yeast finishing up at the start of December.
Thatā€™s handy then as I think Iā€™ve stocked up on the wrong things - I could fairly easily use other ale yeast at Ā£3/packet but no lager yeasts are that cheap and I would need 2 per brew.

Back