Coopers beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hare1975

Reaction score
Does anyone know or recommend where I can buy cooper beer online (NOT HOMEBREW) does anyone in the uk import as would like to try it.

thanks in advance

Hartley Hare :cheers:

Sorry no but is it me or does it seem like an odd request asking on a homebrew forum about getting hold of non homebrew beers?? :wha:

you should just get some homebrew bought and try it that way.. it is perfectly tasty I can assure you.

Various supermarkets used to occasionally stock Coopers something, possibly Sparkling Ale. If you Google around you should be able to find some source without too much of a problem, but the range will be limited. Brew your own sounds like a good idea.

Last place I saw any was Booths. Sparkling ale, but I'm not sure if they still stock it though. Also that won't be much use if you don't live in the North West.

beers of europe carry a pretty wide selection of beers from around the world (despite the name) including coopers

golder247 in response to your comment, I have been home brewing coopers kits for the last year or so with results I am happy with. A few ozzie lagers, Cervezas, and currently brewing a draught. The reason for my request, if a little strange was purely to see how the commercially brewed variety stack up in comparison to the kits.

Purely wanting a taste test to see how they compare.

thanks

Hare

Hare, that makes sense actually. My interest has been piqued a little too, but I am resolved to not buying beer unless I have to.... so I will have to rely on some kind soul buying me a beer or two or you telling me how close they are.

Cheers

I too would recommend 'beers of Europe', they have stuff from all over the world, will deliver, definitely have Coopers Ale, and I'm not connected with them, just a happy customer. when I wan't something different, from somewhere I've been travelling too, that's the first place I check to see if they've got it.

Latest posts

Back